A High Fly Career
Our recruiters are well verse in matching the best fit work values, skills, knowledges & experiences among our candidates. Sometimes, it was comes surprise to our candidates that our recruiters were able to highlight of their's hidden capabilities and potentials.
- Account & Finance
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Admin, Secretarial, HR & PA
- Arts, Mass Communication
- Business Development
- Buiding, Construction
- Computer, Information Technology
- Chemical & Environmental
- Education, Training
- Hotel, Restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
- Retails & Trading
- Research & Development
- Service, Maintenance
- Trainee, Practical
- Others Job
ADMIN , SEC, HR & PA
A MNC company with it's core business was established in 1988 in cyberjaya and specializes in IT industry is currently looking for suitable candidate to fill the followings opening.
HR EXECUTIVE & SENIOR HR (Based At Cyberjaya) -
- Attend to disciplinary matters- Counseling, Show Cause, Termination, Warning Letters, JTK cases and etc.
- Work closely with the Investigation Team, to investigate, manage and control all the disciplinary and grievance mechanism.
- Provide guidance and advice best practices on employee relation including all relevant employment laws to all relevant parties.
- Prepare offense, lateness, absenteeism report.
- Conduct Production Area spot check
- Support and leads Domestic Inquiries and prepare DI Reports
- Support in other HR General matters – Learning & Development (Inhouse & External Training Program, Safety Program, Activities & Trainings), Recruitment & Training KPI recording.
- Minimum diploma/ degree in related field (HRM / HRD)
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a HR role in Manufacture Environment
- Proficient and well versed in the related employment laws
- Experience in compliance to all regulations and handling of issues related to Statutory Regulations
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, Chinese Dialects, B.Malaysia & Computer Literates
- Poses own transport
A reputable lighting consultant company in Cyberjaya is looking for the followings vacancy to be immediately filled up
ADMIN EXECUTIVE ( Based At Cyberjaya )
The Admin Executive reports to the Company Director and responsible for the followings :
- Supervise and monitor the work of Dispatch, Receptionist, Driver and Office Cleaner
- To check and maintain a good office filling system.
- To keep record & update of company’s project document by maintaining record for project code and listing
- To handle general mailing system (out-going/ incoming documents/ letters)
- To organise the Company Director on daily schedule such as appointment, meeting, flight arrangement and itinerary etc.
- To prepare circular, notice, minutes and email reply etc.
- Ensure that all office equipment in good working condition
- Monitor renewal of insurance, worker permit and company vehicle roadtax
- Verify and administered monthly claims and petty cash
- To purchase, keep track of company’s asset, stationery, printings & etc
- To ensure the safety and security of the office
- SPM or Higher, Cert & Diploma in related field
- Good in English ( Both Written and Spoken )
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply
- Based in Cyberjaya
HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVES (Based at Bangi )
- Handle full spectrum of HR & Admin operation
- To support and assist in recruitment process; from screening, interviewing, till hiring
- Preparation of employment, confirmation and termination letter; and memorandum correspondence
- Manage staff compensation & benefit; such as medical & insurance, leave management and etc.
- To maintain and upkeep all matters of HR records
- To liaise with local authorities and government bodies on HR related matters
- Assist to ensure implementation and compliance of HR procedures for the company
- To take care general administration function and support for the company
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Bac Degree in Human Resource, Management or equivalent.
- With minimum 1-2 years working experience in similar capacity
- With sound knowledge of employment Act & prevailing HR practices and procedures
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Applicants able to start work immediately or with short notice.
A reknown office system in malaysia specialize for export & trading is looking for the followings vacancy to be filled immediately.
SECRETARY-(Based at Bandar Manjalara)
- Report to Marketing Director
- Perform secretarial duties.
- Handles and compiles confidential matters, correspondences, operations and minutes meeting.
- Organizing and coordinating the day-to-day work, coordinate emails arranging meetings, drafting letters, memos and papers, arrange appointments, preparing agendas and taking minutes or meetings and distributing them on a timely basis.
- Undertake special arrangement, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
- To work at fast pace and efficiently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advance / Higher /Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Secretarial / Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and PR skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Possess integrity and able to handle confidential information.
- PC literate and proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).